Sunday 7 July 2013

Turkey Color & Fashion Trend


Pantone Color Board 1


                                                                Pantone Color Board 2


                                                               Pantone Color Board 3


                                                                   Pantone Color Gold
My Choice : 1st and 3rd from right

My Choice : 1st and 2nd from left


My Choice : 2nd from right


My choice for Hijabista

Emerald Green for Hijabista


Emerald Green Pants
My Choice : 1st from right

My choice of Emerald Green for casual outfit




                                                                        Burgundy for Bride



My choice for Burgundy casual outfit


                                                               My favorite from Lolo Moda



                                           Casual Outfit for Emerald Green and Nature Color



Disclaimer : all pictures from this entry were copied from google.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...