Sunday 22 February 2015

NY Fashion Week Fall Winter 2015 2016 Collection - Badgley Mischka, Victoria Beckham, Karen Walker & Herve Leger


Badgley Mischka




What can I say, I love all design for this collection by BM, they all look classic and full of gold.

My choice : 1st and 2nd from left

My choice : 1st and 2nd from left. The LBD remind me of my idol, Audrey Hepbrun. Its very simple, clean cut and sexy.

My choice : 1st from left

Love both! Love the fabric!

Love the fabric!

Very much in love with this jacket!

Victoria Beckham


I believe VB is a practical person, therefore this fall collection is "can be sold"  collection. Even just simple cutting, but they look smart and fit.

My choice : 1st & 2nd from left. Very much in love with the both skirt!

My choice : 1st & 2nd from left

My choice : 2nd from left

I love all these 3

My choice

Karen Walker

 

Fresh, Funky & Inspired - its all about KW fall collection 2015 - 2016. Even some of fabric look cheap, but I love the color combination and how KW combined the top and bottom.

My choice : 2nd from left. I love the yellow skirt!

I love all the combination

 
This one might be simple, but I love the color combination and the cutting

Herve Leger

By Max Azaria

My choice : 1st from right
My choice : 1st from left

 

I love this design!

 Disclaimer : all images were taken from google.com

2 comments:

  1. I’m going to read this. I’ll be sure to come back. thanks for sharing. and also This article gives the light in which we can observe the reality. this is very nice one and gives indepth information. thanks for this nice article... aesthetic clothes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great write-up, I am a big believer in commenting on blogs to inform the blog writers know that they’ve added something worthwhile to the world wide web!.. elite model management

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...