Sunday, 22 February 2015

NY Fashion Week Fall Winter 2015 2016 Collection - Badgley Mischka, Victoria Beckham, Karen Walker & Herve Leger


Badgley Mischka




What can I say, I love all design for this collection by BM, they all look classic and full of gold.

My choice : 1st and 2nd from left

My choice : 1st and 2nd from left. The LBD remind me of my idol, Audrey Hepbrun. Its very simple, clean cut and sexy.

My choice : 1st from left

Love both! Love the fabric!

Love the fabric!

Very much in love with this jacket!

Victoria Beckham


I believe VB is a practical person, therefore this fall collection is "can be sold"  collection. Even just simple cutting, but they look smart and fit.

My choice : 1st & 2nd from left. Very much in love with the both skirt!

My choice : 1st & 2nd from left

My choice : 2nd from left

I love all these 3

My choice

Karen Walker

 

Fresh, Funky & Inspired - its all about KW fall collection 2015 - 2016. Even some of fabric look cheap, but I love the color combination and how KW combined the top and bottom.

My choice : 2nd from left. I love the yellow skirt!

I love all the combination

 
This one might be simple, but I love the color combination and the cutting

Herve Leger

By Max Azaria

My choice : 1st from right
My choice : 1st from left

 

I love this design!

 Disclaimer : all images were taken from google.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...